$280 – houseoffraser.co.uk
$675 – harrods.com
$185 – monnierfreres.co.uk
Recently, I’ve been trying to tackle all of my September issues from my favorite fashion publications and I’ve got fall/winter’s musthave trends. Surprisingly, I’m not as ready for the coming seasons as I have been in the past. I’m still wanting to wear printed onesies and crop tops (of course, without the presence of a jacket or cardigan.) LOL
However, I’m prepared for the cooler temps and ready to experiment with the season’s hottest trends. As always, I’ve taken my notes to Polyvore and created a trend board for you to use as a shopping guide.
- Fall florals I love floral and the fact that I can still wear the print during the cooler seasons is a plus. Dresses, buttoned tops, and full skirts are my musthaves for wearing fall florals for the coming season.
- White is still right for the fall/winter season. Go for an head-to-toe white look or opt for the classic black and white look.
- Fair Isle Pullovers have made a comeback and can be paired with a pair of skinnies and flats or pointed heels.
- Tartan Accessories Add a tartan scarf to your favorite pea coat for a classic and polished look.
- Word Jewelry is so dainty and can easily add a chic touch to any ensemble. Word necklaces and rings are especially my favorite.
- Chain Strap Minis are so cute and I believe that they’ll never go out of style. Pair one with a patterned mini skirt for a classic, effortless look.
- Full Skirts are my favorite and look great with a silk, printed blouse. Opt for a real or faux leather full skirt and pair with a denim buttoned shirt and pointed heels.
- Fur will never go out of style. If you are unable to afford real fur, you can always choose a good quality faux fur. I purchased a faux fur vest last year and I’ll definitely be wearing it again this year.
- Bad Girl Plaid is bad ass yet so classic. This 90’s trend is one of my favorites. I could see myself pairing a black and red plaid mini skirt with a white buttoned short, underneath a black sweater. I’ll then finish the look with thigh high tights and black oxford heels.
What fall/winter ’13 trends will you try?