I’m slowly, but surely crossing all the items on my fall/winter wishlist. All except for the candy-floss-pink coat from Gucci, priced at $15,000. *SIGH*
Lately, Zara has been my go-to for inexpensive fall finds, and more. I found a pair of flared trousers that are just as chic as the Lisa Says Gah, Flared Trouser. The bell at the bottom is certainly an eye-catcher, and they’re a perfect fit! The top I’m wearing is another favorite purchase of mine via Zara. I was eyeing the tulle top online, but never made a purchase. When I saw it in store, I didn’t past go! Lol
Tell me about any recent fall/winter finds you’ve purchased!
Women’s Tulle Tiger T-shirt
Frilled Hem Trousers (Not the exact pair I’m wearing, but remotely close!)
Cross Mini Hoops
Velvet Choker – Thin
Fall is undoubtedly here, and I’m coveting a long list of wardrobe staples… *sigh*
- Suede Baseball Cap: I love baseball caps. They’re great if you’re having a bad hair day, and/or if you want to jazz up your look. I’m always browsing Nasty Gal, and I found a Vegan Suede Baseball Cap that would look great this season.
- Bomber: Bombers are pretty much the #1 outerwear staple this fall/winter. I purchased an inexpensive, oxblood colored bomber around two months ago, but I would love to own Gucci’s Embroidered Duchesse Bomber.
- Flared Trousers: I recently started following Lisa Says Gah on Instagram and their Flared Pant caught my eye, instantly. I can see myself pairing the pant with a silver mule. Too bad they’re sold out. 😢
- Pink Fur: Gucci’s candy-floss-pink coat is everything dreams are made of; if only I could eradicate those zeroes. (Hey, a girl can dream!)
- Leopard Faux Fur Coat: I love a good fur coat, especially one with print. The Stella McCartney Fur-Free-Fur Leopard Coat is definitely a conversation-starter. I’d wear this during a cold, night on a town in NY. Unfortunately, I’d only get a few days wear, because it doesn’t get THAT cold in Texas.
- Lucite or Perspex Boots: Call me crazy, but I have to get my hands on a pair of Lucite Boots. I have several looks I’d like to achieve with the crystal clear shoe of the moment.
- Black Beret: I’ve been trying to score a black beret since last fall. I couldn’t seem to find one, ANYWHERE. Oh, but that won’t be the case this time. I spotted the perfect wool beret via Nasty Gal. #Winning
- Letterman: This is definitely on my list of outerwear to purchase this season. Last week, I spotted the cutest letterman or patch jacket via Zara.
- Velvet Cocktail Dress: Velvet is such a sexy and timeless fabric. Expect to see me in more than one Cocktail Dress, paired with a moto jacket and strappy heels.
- Pink Silk Blouse: I previously mentioned buying an oxblood bomber — well, I think a Pink Silk Blouse would be a match made in ensemble heaven. I’d finish the look with mom jeans in a light blue wash and silver loafers.
- Ear Piercing: After seeing a photo of Chiara Ferragni‘s triple ear piercing, I want to follow suit. In case you haven’t noticed, multiple ear piercings looks great with small, subtle studs.
What about you, what are your fall/winter musthaves?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin