Happy Fashion Friday, Sweets!
We have approximately 11 days until summer ‘17. Are you ready? If so, good! If not, me neither! LMAO
I think I’ve discussed in previous posts that I don’t buy a bunch of threads when a new season is on the horizon. For starters, my disposable income won’t allow it, and that just seems like a daunting task.
Therefore, I purchase pieces at a time — good for both my wallet and sanity. Speaking of which, Beehive Boutique is my favorite! Their website AND stores are oozing with the trendiest pieces. It’s like shopping at a retail oasis, especially their location in Fort Worth!
Keep your eyes peeled for these summer ’17 trends:
- Shirting – One of my favorite trends; I don’t see us tiring of it anytime soon.
- Gingham – I own a fabulous gingham skirt. I personally approve of gingham on gingham.
- Basket Bags – I’m STILL trying to snag Cult Gaia’s Ark bag, it’s seriously a best seller.
- Retro Swimsuits – Don’t be afraid to opt for a nostalgic one piece or high waist bikini.
- Slides – Another one of my favorite trends; I’ve accumulated quite a few from Zara.
- Bold Florals – Start with an easy maxi if you’re reluctant to try this trend.
- Wrap Dresses – DVF.com!
Printed Top – Sold in stores
Denim Skirt – Sold in stores
Gold choker – HM
Trend cred: Elle