$550 – liberty.co.uk
$300 – selected.com
$295 – question-air.com
$630 – avenue32.com
$685 – monnierfreres.co.uk
I’m certain I’m not the only one who is completely disheveled as it pertains to the recent drop in temperatures. I’m never fully prepared in terms of my wardrobe; living in Texas should come as no surprise to any of us. Our weather is so fickle!
Furthermore, dressing for the cooler temps is honestly a treat. There’s so many things I have yet to add to my wardrobe, and wanted to share them with you. Let’s take a gander:
- A moto jacket is essential to my fall/winter wardrobe. I misplaced the one I owned from last year, so it’s imperative that I obtain another.
- I’m all about outerwear; especially colored outerwear. I’ve spotted a few looks via Pinterest with the addition of a camel coat.
- The obsession that I have for Jennifer Fisher’s minimalist pieces are unspeakable. Her jewelry has adorned the necks, wrists, and hands of Rihanna, LaLa Anthony, Jennifer Lopez, and more. I’ve had my eye on the ‘Stop It Right Now’ Choker for quite some time. I doubt that I’ll splurge $350, but I settle for something that’s identical!
- Fringe is in! I’ve discussed in a previous post about my obsession for fringe bags. If I could land a gray fringe drawstring, my wardrobe will be complete.
- Distressed knee skinnies are so chic! I recently purchased a black pair and really would like another in a different wash.
- I spotted stylish blogger, Karla Deras in an all white casual look. She wore a pair of white cigarette skinnies and crew neck, with silver pointed heels. I definitely want to recreate that look.
- Black platforms are so sexy and versatile. I’m really into the extremely high heel. Platforms look great with skinny pants, culottes, and fitted skirts.
- I’ll be honest, I was not fond of culottes when they made their comeback. Not anymore, I think they’ll look amazing paired with platform sandals and a crop top.
- Once upon a time, the notion of wearing white and/or pastel during fall was shown much disdain. All hail to the fashion gods for allowing us to wear pastel during the fall/winter season. How amazing would I look in that soft pink coat (pictured above)?!
- I missed the faux fur coat/jacket train last year, and I had to settle for a cardigan. Not this year!
- I have yet to replace my dark denim shirt from last year. The A.P.C. dark denim shirt pictured above is the ideal wash.
What are your F/W must-haves?