$155 – whistles.co.uk
$470 – theoutnet.com
$340 – moschino.com
$26 – debenhams.com
$77 – johnlewis.com
- I experimented with a soft purple earlier this year and really loved the way it looked against my lips. I wouldn’t mind having it stashed away in my makeup bag.
- I’ve always been a fan of a good, quality gold watch. I’ve lusted over the Rolex 18K 26mm gold watch for quite some time.
- These boots are anything short of gorgeous! Oh, how I would love to have these apart of my shoe collection, to pair with trousers, a mixed media skirt, and skater dress.
- I feel like this year was the revival of the Moschino belt, seeing the models strut down the runway with their belts, only made me want one.
- The irony of me longing for a bucket bag, when there was a time that you couldn’t even pay me to carry one. Not anymore, I’m making it a point to have this apart of my bag collection.
- No shade, but since I can’t afford a classic, black quilted Chanel bag, Rebecca Minkoff’s will do!
- MCM (Mode Creation Munich) is a classic brand. Even getting my hands on one of their vintage shoulder bags would suffice.
- Out of all the bracelets I own, still no gold cuff. I fell in love with gold cuffs while scrolling my Instagram feed, and stumbled upon one from Jennifer Fisher.
- I did a post on full skater skirts earlier this year, and have yet to purchase one.
- A black faux fur coat is something that I MUST have! I think they look so cute paired with an after five dress. I plan on wearing one for NYE.
- I’d like to think that I’m a mascara enthusiast. I love trying different types of mascara, no matter the price. I learned of the Better Than Sex Mascara from a friend that is a Beauty Expert at Sephora. She guaranteed me that the mascara lives up to its name! 😉
- Viktor & Rolf’s Flower Bomb smells amazing. I received a sample and I was sold instantly. I can’t wait to add it to my plethora of perfumes!
Now that we’ve explored my Christmas wish list, what’s on yours?